Solutions for Drug-Resistant Infections (SDRI) conference and your privacy
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SDRI does not own or control, or to people that SDRI does not employ or manage. In addition, this policy does not apply to SDRI financial products and services, which are covered by Privacy Information.
Information Collection and Use
- SDRI collects personally identifiable information when you register for a SDRI account, when you use certain SDRI products or services, when you visit SDRI) pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. SDRI may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with SDRI, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with SDRI and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SDRI also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, SDRI cookie information and the page you requested.
- SDRI uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SDRI will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- SDRI may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of SDRI to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or We find that your actions on our web sites violate the SDRI Terms of Service, which includes the SDRI Societies Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- SDRI may set and access SDRI cookies on your computer.
- SDRI allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to SDRI cookies.
- SDRI uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with SDRI products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- SDRI gives you the ability to edit your SDRI Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want SDRI to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your SDRI account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Your SDRI account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, SDRI uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- SDRI may amend this policy from time to time.
- SDRI reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions please contact us via our online contact form at http://sdri2017.org/contact-us/